Imperalum is flattered by your visit to our website and we thank you for your interest in our company. The use of this website presupposes knowledge and acceptance of the conditions of use set out below, which we ask you to read carefully.
1. This website is managed by Imperalum and the rights to all information, text and images are reserved and owned by Imperalum or the brand owners.
2. The website and software provided are provided to you on an “as is” basis and without warranties or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Imperalum shall not be liable for any damages that are caused by or related to the use of this website and disclaims all liability for any incidental, accidental, consequential or special damages caused by or related to the use of this website.
3. Any information about a product or other information published via this website corresponds to the knowledge of Imperalum and provided as an aid to users. However, all such information, to the extent legally permissible, does not create any warranty or representation of any kind or any liability of Imperalum and will not relieve you from conducting your own tests and investigations.
4. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, Imperalum’s general terms and conditions of sale shall not be altered by this website, neither in content nor in materials or information.
5. Imperalum reserves the right to modify or discontinue the operation of all or parts of this website at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any responsibility for updating the information.
6. Any links to third party websites (“Hyperlinks”) do not constitute an endorsement of those websites by Imperalum. Imperalum is not responsible for the availability of these websites or the information on their content.
7. Any claim or proceedings associated with this website or its use will be managed and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law.