IMPERALUM’s Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Policy, being a fundamental vehicle for achieving our objectives and goals, will allow us to:
– Develop and produce goods and services to respond to the needs and expectations of our customers, anticipating them whenever possible;
– Promote the necessary improvement actions to enable us to increase our competitiveness in the markets;
– Operate in compliance with legal requirements and other requirements subscribed by the company, related to the product, its environmental aspects and the dangers associated with its activities that may compromise the Health and Safety of its employees;
– Select and use raw materials with a lower impact on the environment;
– Promote, from the development phase of new products and in all other stages of development, the integration of a life cycle approach;
– Promote the necessary measures to avoid, eliminate or reduce emissions of pollutants, resource consumption and waste production, improving its environmental performance;
– Identify the dangers and assess and control the risks which may have harmful consequences for the Health and Safety of its employees or third parties, with a view to preventing or minimizing the risk;
– Establish the necessary procedures to eliminate nonconformities;
– Promote the continuous improvement of the Quality and Environment Management System and the maintenance of certification (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001);
– Maintain the homologation/certification of products and systems, as well as obtain new homologations/certifications;
– Promoting the development of human resources and fostering their environmental awareness and their safety culture, through appropriate training and information actions for the correct performance of their duties.
All Imperalum employees must act in accordance with the principles of the Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Policy. The Board of Directors undertakes to provide the necessary means for divulging the Quality, Environment and Occupational Safety and Health Policy thus defined, and for its implementation and maintenance.
The Quality, Environment and Safety Committee is responsible for preparing and monitoring the annual planning of measures to comply with the current Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.