IMPERALUM´s Quality and Environmental Policy is a fundamental tool for us to attain our goals and objectives, allowing us to:
– Develop and produce goods and services to answer the needs and expectations of our customers, anticipating them whenever possible;
– Promote the necessary improvement actions to enable us to increase our competitiveness in the markets;
– Operate according to the legal requirements and other requirements subscribed to by the company, related to the product and its environmental aspects;
– Select and use raw materials with a lower impact on the environment;
– Promote, from the development phase of new products and in all other stages of development, the integration of a life cycle approach;
– Promote the necessary measures to prevent, eliminate or reduce emissions of pollutants, resource consumption and waste production, improving their environmental performance ;
– Establish the procedures necessary to eliminate non-conformities;
– Promote the continuous improvement of the Quality and Environmental Management System and the maintenance of certification (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001);
– Maintain the homologation/certification of products and systems, as well as obtain new homologations/certifications;
– Follow-up ongoing studies and technological developments to keep up to date in the following areas: production processes, monitoring and measuring methods, environmental impacts of manufactured products and the best available technologies for minimising them;
– Promote the development of human resources and their environmental awareness through appropriate training for the correct performance of their duties;
All Imperalum employees must follow the principles of the Quality and Environment Policy. The Board of Directors undertakes to provide the necessary means for divulging the Quality and Environmental Policy thus defined and for its implementation and maintenance.
The Quality and Environment and Safety Committee is responsible for preparing and monitoring the annual planning of measures to comply with the current Quality and Environmental Policy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.