Imperalum feels flattered by your visit to our web page and we appreciate your interest in our company. Use of this website presupposes knowledge and acceptance of the conditions of use below and we pray read them carefully.
1. This website is managed by Imperalum and the rights of all information, texts and images are reserved and owned by Imperalum or holders of trademarks referenced.
2. The website and available software are provided to you as is and without warranties or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The Imperalum shall not be liable for any damages caused by or in connection with use of this website and disclaims all responsibility for any damage, incidental, consequential or special arising from or related to use of this website.
3. Any information about a product or other information published by this site corresponds to the knowledge of Imperalum and given as an aid to users. However, all this information, as far as is legally permitted, does not create any warranty or representation of any kind or any liability of Imperalum and shall not relieve the user to perform their own tests and investigations.
4. Except as expressly provided otherwise in writing, the General Conditions of Sale Imperalum should not be changed by this site, not in terms of content or materials or information.
5. Imperalum reserves the right to modify or discontinue operation of all or portions of this website at any time without notice and without assuming any responsibility to update the information.
6. Any links to third party websites (“Hyperlinks”) do not constitute an endorsement of such websites by the Imperalum. The Imperalum not responsible for the availability of these websites or for the information of its contents.
7. Any claim or process associated with this website or its use shall be administered and interpreted in accordance with national legislation.